Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's December Already. What have I been up to?

Okay, so it is already December.  I haven't posted since my fiasco with Pumpkin seeds at Halloween.  I have a really good excuse this time, though.  Not only did I host Thanksgiving at my home for 16 people, but I participated in a little thing called NaNoWriMo.  Did you know that November is National Novel Writing Month?  Well, you do know.  And I participated this year.  In fact, not only was I a winner (having written 50,000 words in a new novel), but I feel like I should be considered a super winner because my total word count was 77,912.  I am in the midst of my editing and revisions, but I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my blog.  In fact, I am working on two new Christmas ribbon wreaths and homemade stockings for my family (you can see my post on the baby's here).  So, those posts will be forthcoming.

Also, I'm a winner in a completely different way.  I won the Tastefully Simple giveaway on A Bowl Full of Lemons.  It is my favorite organization blog.  If you've never visited Toni's blog, I'd highly recommend it.  It is fabulous.  You can visit it here.  I really do love being a winner.  And over the last few weeks I feel like I'm a winning machine (have I mentioned that I've already finished my Christmas shopping and decorated my house?  No, well I have.  Score another one for me.).

No comments:

Post a Comment