Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mini Pumpkin Pies

Making goodies for the holidays is one of my favorite hobbies.  And thanks to Pinterest I can always find cute ideas and inspiration.  For Thanksgiving I tried making mini pumpkin pies and they turned out great.  For the recipe click here.  It was really easy which is the way I like it.  Here's how I did it.

Cut out your pie crusts.  The recipe used a pumpkin shaped one and was 3 3/4".  I just used a round one that was 2 3/4".  Worked just fine. 


Place the pie crusts in the mini muffin pan.  I also powdered the mini muffin pan with flour so they wouldn't stick.  They came out so easily.


Make the mix.  Mine looked chunky because of the cream cheese so melt it down a little before you mix it in.


Fill your pie crusts full of the mix and bake at 350° for 12-15 mins.  I had to cook them longer in my oven, maybe an extra 3 mins. on top of the 15. 


Voila!  Yummy, tasty, mini pumpkin pies.

 
And here's how I made it a gift.
 
DSC01598
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment