Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Message Board

Ahhhhh...Pinterest.  What have you done to me?  I now have more project ideas than I have time to make them...and that makes me happy.  Last month, I saw this on Pinterest.  I loved it.  It is so cute and such a simple idea, and super easy and quick to make.  There is a tutorial here.  And here is my "finished" project (I put finished in quotes because mine is still very plain.  I didn't add any rosettes like the original.  I don't know if I'll add those or something else, but for now it is functional):


*Side Note: the creator recommends Vis-a-vis markers to write on the board, however the problem with these is that you have to use a moistened towel/tissue/... to erase the message.

1 comment:

  1. The YW in our ward just made these. Love them. You're inspiring me to get more crafty.

    ReplyDelete