Tuesday, October 16, 2012

They're coming!!!

Okay, so I have an exciting announcement for my six readers.  I'm expanding ItSeamedGoodtoMe.  My sister and my two sisters-in-law are all bloggers.  We each have our own blog and read each others' faithfully.  Mainly, we blog about our kids.  But occasionally, we blog about projects.  I found that I wanted to blog about projects a lot, but my family blog is private, so that kind of defeated the purpose.  As a result, I created ItSeamedGoodtoMe (I already had the name from my etsy shop).  Anyway, I noticed recently that my lovely sisters (I will refer to all three as my sisters) were blogging more and more about fun projects/crafts from around their houses.  And I had an epiphany.  We should all use this blog for our creative outlets.  It would make for more posts, different ideas, and hopefully a wider readership.  So, I ran the idea by the sisters.  And they were all for it!!!  So, now not only do you get my creative outlet, but also my sisters'!  I am super excited about it.  You may not be excited yet, but you will.  Trust me.  They're coming!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited. I almost just want to do something crafty so I have a reason to post on here. Wooo!

    ReplyDelete