Saturday, September 17, 2011

52 Weeks of Hershey's - Week Six: Hershey's Triple Chocolate Cookies

Okay, first some bad news.  I know you all wait on each week for the new post of this segment.  You all wait to see what yummy recipe I've whipped up and if I actually liked it.  Well, this segment will no longer be weekly (though I'll still refer to it as 52 Weeks of Hershey's).  See, the thing is, the husband and I have recently started a little exercise regimen called P90X.  Oh, you mean you've heard of it?  Well, if you haven't, click here.  It is eXtreme.  Anyway, we (mainly the husband) has decided that 52 Weeks of Hershey's isn't actually conducive to eating healthy.  So, instead of weekly, the segment will now be sporadically.  As a result, I will try to be more crafty and what not so that I will have things to post about in between the yummy Hershey's.  With that out of the way, let's get down to business.


I have one word for these cookie: Yum!  The triple chocolate consists of cocoa powder, semi-sweet chocolate chips and Hershey's Kisses.  I really liked that they offered variations.  Instead of regular Kisses, they suggested Kisses with Almonds (I didn't use those because I wasn't sure if the kiddos would like it).  I think they would be good with any variety of Kisses, or Hugs for that matter.  There is also a variation for a vanilla cookie instead of chocolate, but then they wouldn't be triple chocolate, just double.  These are so good, I wish I could convince my husband that Tony wouldn't oppose to me eating more.

No comments:

Post a Comment