Saturday, September 3, 2011

52 Weeks of Hersheys - Week Four: Chewy Chocolate-Cinnamon Cookies


I almost forgot again this week, but I remembered today and got it done.  And boy am I glad that I did.  I tried another cookie recipe.  They are delish.  As I was making them, it reminded me of a recipe for cookies that I already have called chocolate snickerdoodles.  I was kind of regretting trying out the new recipe, but I'm so happy that I didn't change my mind because I think these are better.  They were super easy to make.  The only set back was the thirty minutes that the dough had to sit in the fridge to get firm (I hate having to wait, so I usually skip recipes that call for this step).  However, I will definitely make these again and probably double the recipe (it claims to make about 40 cookies; I got two dozen).

No comments:

Post a Comment